We are looking for a new team member for our office in Hamburg, Germany:
Trainee Online Marketing & Customer Care English Market
- Commencement: immediate (flexible for the right candidate)
- Duration: 18 Months, with continuation possible
- Salary: €1600/ Month
Our range covers a variety of holidays: from spa & wellness to detox & slimming to health, Ayurveda & yoga packages. We cooperate with over 800 carefully selected hotel partners from 50 countries. We market our holidays at www.fitreisen.de. Internationally we offer our services in 8 languages under brands SpaDreams and Spa Oteli. As a global player in the travel industry we proudly reach customers from all over the world.
You work in close co-operation with the International Manager on the development of our English-speaking market. This includes the support of English-speaking customers as well as the further development of the online presence of www.SpaDreams.com. This traineeship provides an ideal all-around entry with exciting and motivating customer care and sales challenges. In addition, this opportunity offers a variety of online marketing activities, content management, SEO, social media and acquisition campaigns for new customers and partners.
As a member of our friendly, international and multicultural team, from the first day you’ll be given a lot of responsibility and exciting tasks. Our trust in team members and flat organisational structure enable quick communication and implementation of your ideas. You get a deep insight into the world of modern online sales with an international tour operator as well as insight into innovative approach to online marketing. Perfect for a future specialization.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- You like new challenges, are eager to implement your own ideas and to take responsibility for given tasks
- You understand professional customer contact as the essence of a modern online business
- You are happy to work in an international environment
- You can be responsible for a variety of tasks and work well under minimal supervision.
- You speak as a native English speaker and you understand the English mentality
- You have already gained initial customer service or online marketing experience
- You are proficient with MS Office programmes
- You have an excellent overall digital understanding and enjoy working with digital media
- You are able to communicate in German in a confident manner
Are you interested?
If you would like to gain a valuable professional experience and actively support us in the further expansion of the brand SpaDreams UK, please send as soon as possible your CV and cover letter to our HR Manager Cornelia Stollenwerk via email@example.com
More information can be found on the web at www.spadreams.com/career
We are looking forward to hearing from you!